Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Visitors!

This last weekend, my brother Scott, his wife Brittany and their adorable baby Camden came to visit us.  It was So good to see them and let me tell ya, Camden is THE CUTEST baby EVER!!!! He's such a sweetheart and i just gobbled up every chance I had to hold him:)  
Unfortunately while they were visiting I had to work but I loved seeing them! We played the game LIFE (which I won by having the most money$$$) haha it twas a tremendous amount of fun though. Also Brittany and I made homemade Twix!! yum yum
It was sad saying goodbye to them because it is always unsure when the next time we'll see them is.  It may be a year from now for Christmas. I sure hope it's sooner!! Thank goodness for Skype. I love my family especially the cute cuddly little munchkins:] <3

No comments:

Post a Comment