Saturday, November 19, 2011

12am : Breaking Dawn

The last book of the Twilight series is finally out on a movie! Unfortunately only Part one of two is out which means we have another year, give or take, until the final one comes out.  However, Breaking Dawn Part 1 was the first movie that I went to the midnight premiere.  It was worth it:) I have decided that deep down I am one of those crazy Twilight fanatics haha. And even though I love Jacob I have decided that I find Edward more attractive! So to this eventful night I invited my fellow friend Kelli!! I took her for an early birthday present.  It was a fun night full of kettlebells, Zumba, Twix, and hot vampires! I cannot wait for part 2 to come out!!!!!!



This was the only Un fun part of the night.  Waiting in the long line OUTSIDE freezing in the rain/snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment