Thursday, November 17, 2011

The college life before going to college

so yes I am still home at my parents. Luckily I have 3 jobs yet I still manage to have days like today where I have done absolutely nothing.  and that is no overexaggeration.
I sleep in a lot.  Sometimes I do it just for something to do because if I got up all I would have to do would be...nothing. When I want to be productive I set my alarm for 8 or 9 but in the morning I realize I didn't have much to wake up to so I just go back to sleep for a couple hours.
Occasionally I can fit in trips to the gym and maybe a class of zumba if my schedule works out.
I do the very repetitious check of Facebook oh about every 2 hours.
I search pintrest and youtube where sometimes I find cool things and songs.
oh and sometimes I get so bored like today I cleaned my room....who does that?!?
Then after checking Facebook and being disappointed I have no notifications I decide to post about my boredom on my blog where people who have busy lives probably don't have time to read this but if by some small chance they do please feel free to ask me to hang out or call me or send me a text. please:)

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I had some downtime after my mission before I went to college. You can always come down to New Mexico if you want something to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are that bored believe you me I could create quite the list for ya!! Enjoy it though because when you become a wife and mom your time is not your own anymore!!

    ReplyDelete