Sunday, June 19, 2011

Must Reads!

Oh boy do I have something for you....


As I was sitting all day waiting for my pain from my wisdom teeth to go away (which it never did) I entertained myself with something I rarely do which is Read.  I didn't just read any random book, I happened to read the captivating first book of the Hunger Games which was reccommended to me by Brian and Bonnie. I read it in a matter of 2 days!!! I think that's a record for me to read that fast by choice!  So you know it's gotta be good and I highly reccomend reading them if you haven't already!!!

 They're full of adventure and suspense with a little spice of romance sprinkled in there...what book would be a success without romance right?! ;) hahah But seriously these are good! more than good, they're Superb!

I can't wait to get my hands on the second book...

No comments:

Post a Comment