Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Beginning

So after years and years of contemplating on getting a blog (jk it took me a mere matter of minutes to decide I wanted a blog thanks to my fellow friends Bailey Whitehead and Gentry Funk), anywho I FINALLY GOT ONE! oh and another inluential person on getting this blog together was Kambrie.  She came over to be all "technological" and help me with my itunes which took just a few seconds then she practically told me to make one right then and there.  So off we went. We began and after about a century later it finally worked out.  Getting the background was a huge milestone we had to overcome and finally we got something to work.  Little did we know that the background was just the beginning of our journey.  We had to retry and retry again on just about everything else.  I think we've finally gotten it to the point where we're both satisfied. 
The main thing i was concerned about with making a blog was actually being an interesting person.  As many of you know...well let's just say i'm not the most entertaining individual so i'll try my hardest to have a interesting life with interesting events in it and i'll do my best to tell you all about these events in the most interesting way possible. So do me a little favor and pretend to be interested. Thanks:)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to be the first person to ever post a comment on your blog!!! Way to go. Blogs are fun to read, in reference to your blip about being an "entertaining individual"...some of best blogs are the ones from down to earth intelligent people that share insights from their ordinary days and experiences and help us to try to become better... just like I know you will. --Your bro

    ReplyDelete