Monday, June 13, 2011

Running--Anyone? Anyone??





Ok sooo I just saw this quote and it couldn't be more true!!! This is my newest statement to whenever my avid runner friends (Kaycee and Kelli) ask me to go running with them or that it's "Fun". Don't get me wrong, i like being healthy however i'll just find another way of doing it rather than running. this just made me giggle because we know it's all true...When in the world have you ever seen a jogger smiling?!? my recollection is 0.


So if you wanted to know something new about me it is this:
Jessica DOESN'T ENJOY running.
                         ^Insert 'LOATHES' here

um yeah that about sums it up!


p.s. Today i was reminded of the only thing that may be an exception to this post...That is if there is a Hot Mysterious Runner Dude who looks like a greek god running around town.  I don't care if he's not smiling while he's running! bahaha in that case i no longer Loathe running

No comments:

Post a Comment