Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gotta love 'em

Here are a few kids I'd like you to meet! Avery, Aspen, Carson, and Briley. These are some of the most important people in my world.  It's so fun being an Aunt Jessica :] Actually it's more than fun, it's exceptionally superb!! Earlier this week Brian and Bonnie stopped by as they were traveling to a family reunion in Island Park and they also brought along with them two of the cutest little girls I know.  It's so fun being able to see them, especially since it's not very often i get the chance to see them since they live 14 hours away.  While they were here for a day we stopped by the falls which had tons of water busting over the edge and it was really pretty. I just love these little guys and they're sure to make me smile.  I especially can't wait for little Camden whom we're anxiously waiting to arrive any day now.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment