Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend with Kara

This girl has gotten me through a lot! I met her up at school and spring semester she lived right below me and lets just say after we connected through our frustrations with boys our friendship has only THRIVED. I practically talk to her everyday. Best news yet: she'll be one of my roommates when we go back to BYU-I in January!!! yesssss:]  Anywho, while we're off track she's living life in Boise working away her life at a kick butt job where she's earning lots of cha ching$$$. (I'm jealous really). And I'm living in Ogden, soooo i planned a weekend visit with a convenient stop at home on the way there and back.  I had the greatest weekend. We shopped and pampered ourselves, hung out with some new friends, went to church together and honestly just being together was the best part #truefriendship.  The weekend was topped off with a lovely stop at home.  I love it. And I love my family. Moral of the story to walk away with: Great weekend trip!
Jessi Cray & Kara Smack <3

No comments:

Post a Comment