Monday, September 3, 2012

Celebrating 20 years of life!

September 1st was my 20th birthday and i must say it was a grand ol time. First off, i was surprised by a visit from my parents! They picked me up from work on friday (which i was not expecting) and we went off to eat at the delicious Ruby River. One of the things i was looking forward to my birthday was the fact that it was my only break day for 2 1/2 months on this no sweets contract. (and that will be the reason for all the pictures of the sweets i ate within the 24 hour period. Honestly by the end of the day i felt utterly disgusting!) At ruby river i got  free desert and it was DELICIOUS and i could actually eat it! i called it a mini pazookie:]

On my actual birthday I had a good friend Emily come to Utah because her family was going to this play/musical and it happend to be in Salt Lake on my birthday AND they had an extra ticket!!

So we went to the musical 9 to 5 which was pretty cool cause it was in a round stage/theater. I had never seen one like that before! Then we ate at Macaroni Grill. 

MMM! so fun. then off to shop at the new city creek mall and spent 3 hours in only 2 stores, Forever 21 and H&M. Unfortunately our trip wasn't as successful as we hoped but i did get some accessories! My favorite are these classy shades.
That's not where it ended! We finished off with a cheesecake that i so badly wanted to make and i got the recipe from a good friend Dustin Boyd. Let me tell ya....it's some goooood stuff!
This birthday was spectacular! i have so many good friends who texted me, Facebooked me, called and Skyped me.  I love them all so dearly and i realized i have some pretty amazing friends and i'm sure some people are jealous that i get to call them my BEST FRIENDS!  Even all my family called or Skyped. They are the best.  With all these amazing people in my life i really felt loved and that is what i think made it one of the best birthdays. I felt like i was glowing with happiness:]


No comments:

Post a Comment