Monday, September 3, 2012

The Contract

I signed my life away. Just kidding. I actually signed away to sweets! Yeah see i'm trying this new thing where from about the middle of August to the end of the year 2012 i will eat no sweets. To clear things up it's not no sugar, it's NO SWEETS. (cake, ice cream, brownies, cheesecake, sno cones, fro yo, candy bars, etc...) I would normally find this impossible to do however i have a trustworthy friend doing this with me! so not only does it make me obligated to do it, we also came up with consequences if one of us so decides to break and eat something sweet. Hence, "The Contract".  The lovely Kara Smack typed it up and pretty much if one of us breaks we have to take the other out to a movie and dinner date.  
For me it had to go farther cause so what if you have to blow 20 bucks, sometime i'm sure a brownie would be worth it if that was the only consequence. SOoooo we came up with this nice catch: whoever breaks first must call their ex of the other's choosing and sing T-Swift's We are Never Ever Getting Back Together.  It's a good song and i suggest checking it out but who wants to sing it to their ex?! The funny thing is my ex is her best friend, and her ex is one of my best guy friends.  This is enough to get me to not eat a single sweet until the end of the year.  Humiliation would be a killer consequence. We do realize that this is extremely strict and probably impossible if we didn't have any break days so we set aside 3: My birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas but that's it! It's a challenge but totally worth it cause it will prove to myself self control:]


No comments:

Post a Comment