Thursday, January 1, 2015

Last internship post

Sadly I had to leave sunny California, and it was right before I got to see all of the details I helped plan for this last wedding come together! Which is a shame because this wedding is right up my alley in taste (incuding the heavenly sight of mountains of donuts!!).  The inspiration came from Coldplay's "Sky Full of Stars" song, which had sentimental meaning to the couple, along with a lush winter vibe to tie it all in. These photos are courtesy of Jessica Kettle.  She did an amazing job, as well as Amorology who always gets the details just right.  I am so pleased to say I was fortunate enough to work with these people who have such amazing work attached to their names.



 Yes, the following 3 perspective angles of this place setting are necessary.

"Cause in a sky full of stars I think I saw you"






personalized labels for party favors.

As I mentioned, the details.....always just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment