Saturday, January 24, 2015

Artist Statement

Time to wander.  That phrase perfectly sums up everything in my life as of right now.  My age, experience and time of life are prime conditions for exploring, curiosity, adventure, learning, and wandering.  I'm constantly discovering the beauties of the world.  The beauty that God creates and subtly incorporates into the smallest of things as well as the life and energy every object we touch has been given by Him.  I've recently found the beauty of mankind manipulating these elements we find naturally and making abstract or unusual combinations.  Like a photograph overlapped with a filter, colors that weren't originally there, or meshing multiple pictures to make one.  When it comes down to art and me, I'm exploring the possibilities. I've been discovering what I'm drawn to, what I have a desire to create and how.  I'm not exactly lost, but learning. I am wandering.


No comments:

Post a Comment