Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life as I know it

I've been a little distant with everyone lately. So don't take it personally. I don't have an explanation or excuse, I've just been distant.  This semester has been just fine! I LOVE my roommates. I'm ALWAYS so blessed in that aspect.  I have a job that I enjoy but i've come to a conclusion i'm never working and going to school again unless i'm DESPERATE. i just don't like the inconvenience of it...plus i work saturdays and i even worked Memorial Day. That sucked. But i'm over it. At least I got to see the new X-Men and went to BJ's Bayou in Roberts. Now THATS an experience. They have cajun food and a real alligator!! its a hidden gem. The building is supposedly the oldest around and rumor has it that its haunted, by 15 ghosts according to the owner who lives there. crayyyy. Totally worth the experience and the food wasn't half bad either! I also started playing softball and its so fun! One of my favorite things about Spring.
nothing else has really been exciting. Just the usual. And that ladies and gentlemen is my life as i know it.




No comments:

Post a Comment