Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I have decided recently that Easter is my favorite season of all.  I love the springtime weather that usually accompanies Easter (you never know with Idaho weather considering it snowed just two days ago). I love how everything starts  coming to life once again and starts turning green and colorful. I love coloring easter eggs and as a child I could play easter egg hunts ALL day.  I love the Easter colors that are so fun and lively. 

The Fam decorating the Easter eggs!! oh so fun!
But most of all I love that it is another time of year where we get to stop and think of our Savior.  I love that everyone is focused on the sacrifice He made for us and it makes me so happy to remember how much He loves me and that He lives.  Easter is the time where Christ rose, after he suffered for our sins because he loves us more than we can comprehend.  Tonight I went to an Easter Cantata with my parents that our stake puts on.  Its a amazing performance of compiled songs about the saviors life accompanied with some spectacular artwork.  I loved the mindset it put me in, where I was able to think and focus solely on Christ.  Easter is wonderful and sometimes I feel it is too often overlooked. So take a moment....appreciate Easter, appreciate Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment