Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1st Semester: complete!

Today around 7:00 I finished my last final exam that i needed to complete to finish up my first semester ever of college! Surprisingly the infamous Finals Week wasn't so bad. Yeah maybe i did wait in line to take a test for 20 minutes but hey i thoroughly enjoyed the people watching i accomplished.  I didn't stress myself out about finals due to the fact that my grades were very satisfactory and i think not stressing is the key because only studying ten minutes then just going into the test and going with your gut instinct as far as answers go turned out to be a pretty good method for me this week. (although I'm not planning on keeping that as my main study method.)
College was exactly what i expected, and then again NOTHING like what i expected.  Nevertheless, i LOVED this semester.  College treated me well.  I'm so grateful for the blessings of enjoyable classes, great friends close by, amazing roommates, and the list continues.  Being at college has taught me more than just concepts that i get graded on, it has taught and is still teaching me all sorts of life skills such as friend-making, relationships, common courtesy, cleaning habits, and just to live life and make it fun.  In January i had no idea of the kind of experiences that were ahead of me.  It's crazy to think just how much they've changed me and i wasn't even expecting these changes.  It's all for the best though.
The next adventure I'm looking forward to is what's in store for me in the next 3 months of spring semester ....The possibilites are endless!
BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment