Friday, February 10, 2012

For When I'm Married

The other day when I was one Pinterest (which is almost an addiction because I love love love looking at all the ideas and pictures) I found this adorable link to a blog.  Yes I have no clue who these people are BUT they have some amazingly thoughtful, insightful, and adorable ideas for what I think is a healthy marriage.  They mention something about a small metal box which I encourage you to read about here.  Not to mention that box is one of the {10 things} that have made all the difference. Also, every week they write letters to each other and they are VERY short and simple but sometimes a few words is all it takes. The posts of their sincere letters are listed here.  You should mingle around this blog because I love how real these people are.  They work hard in their marriage and because of that you can sense their love for each other. I think I want to use some of these techniques and advise in my future marriage.  I recommend checking this blog out once or twice -- OR everyday like me:]


http://www.todaysletters.com/

1 comment:

  1. Whoa Whoa, little sister. Slow down there. You're moving too fast for your older brother now.

    ReplyDelete