Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bleh Bleh Bleh. Computer crash. Bleh

A few weeks ago my computer out of the blue decided to crash. With it, all my pictures and music and school work for the past 3 years of college. Fortunately I'm not in school so I didn't loose any projects or papers. BUT i did loose pictures and music.  Luckily i figured all my pictures were posted on my blog or facebook or instagram so in reality I didn't loose them like it might seem. And as for music...if i really missed a song I'd re-download it. No biggie.  Recently i found that a good chunk (like this whole last year of posts) all of a sudden had technical issues and the pictures i had posted were now "no-entry" or in other words, won't show up anymore.  So sad all that work i put in to posting pictures one day quits on me. Some of them are not recoverable, but I'm doing my best to fix past posts and the now lack of pictures. Tricky part is, i don't have those pictures on my laptop anymore haha Some of my posts from my internship had photos that i cannot recover, like the pretty ones that profesh photographers take so they're being replaced with my shaky hand phone pictures.....not ideal! Even if you weren't looking for an explanation, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment