Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Attempt at REAL Floral Design.

For my final in several of my Wedding/Event design classes we put on a Bridal Show on campus.  It was fun to be a group leader in this and come up with ideas and to actually do them was fun! The show's theme was Creation and the & days of the Creation found in Genesis.  I was in charge of day 3.




So we decided to put together a citrus meadow.  It was tough on the very small budget we had and limited resources but I'm pleased with how it all turned out.  Here are the pics! Oh and I had such lovely support from my loving parents who made a trip to Rexburg just for me! and my roommates even came and were like those overbearing mothers who says their daughter is the best, but i loved it and they crack me up! I loved having such great support:)














No comments:

Post a Comment