Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Capturing the moments of EFY

Some of the Cutest roomies i ever did have. and they pretty awesome friends if i do say so myself. 
Jess and i made jessica sandwiches all week! and Miranda is just a blast of energy and fun:)

These are 2 pretty cool co-counselors. We had an awesome week working together.

These girls are my 2nd week. Celestial seekers! They were so sweet and fun!

I got engaged. To Bo. he's a gem. Funny, witty, energetic, and 5'5" but hey we're getting married. I even have a dollar bill ring. I had no idea EFY would change my life like this!!;)

Here's my last week. They are 16-18 year olds and they became my good friends! i loved getting to know them. Also 2 of them are from Twin Falls!!! so i'll be seeing them around for sure.
This is the team i was on! I didn't get to meet all them and know them really well but the ones i did meet became my really good friends. I love how united we all were and how friendly and fun each and every person was. We all brought different strengths and worked rather well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment