Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloweeeeeen

Let's be honest. We all know Halloween just isn't my favorite. I would rather not focus on scary things or gory or evil things.  I don't even like the candy. But there is one thing that i do enjoy and that is dressing up with friends.  This year i didn't do anything on halloween night, except for homework for my online class but it's ok because at Great Harvest we all dressed up at work.  It was actually lots of fun! Last minute i threw a costume together. Thank goodness for Grandmas who have square dancing dresses and ruffly pantaloons!! It was fun dressing as a porcelain doll and we had a little photo shoot at work and took pics. That is just another reason i like working at Great Harvest. These girls are awesome to work with!!
I'm glad October is over and we're on to November!! It's a month of THANKS and gratitude is something you can never have enough of. Plus on thanksgiving i'll get to see my family again and hopefully that new little addition Easton that i only have seen for a few minutes. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment