Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Holy Hecticness!

LIFE: lately it has been spent away for hours in the library, classes, and homework. Surprisingly it's not overwhelming. Possibly because i know this hectic-ness will be over with by tomorrow.  Then it's back to the usual not-so-hectic-hecticness. 
The newest news:  Our apartment finally has AC!!! I have never had to live without air conditioning before (yes i do realize just how spoiled i have been my whole life) but all of the month of May it's been crazy hot outside and we didn't have AC.  Plus our apartments face the sun durring the evenings which seems to super heat our apartments.  I have never been so excited for the beautiful sound of cold air rushing into the room! i literally jumped and shouted for joy when i came home to a cool apartment!  
Also, the other day i just found out that I have a full tuition scholarship for my 2012-2013 school year.  Such a Blessing!!!! i don't know how it happened considering i've only completed one semester here, i have a theory that they used my grades from my transfer credits??  Also, i just found out i only have to take 3 more foundation classes and i have my associates! so after one more semester i'll be halfway there....what the....!?!? i feel like i just got up here to Rexburg.  But anyway yes, finding out that i have school completely paid for next year is such a relief and such a blessing:]
I have made lots of new friends within the past weekend. I love new friends! they make you feel cool.


FYI
so my latest snack food....yeah it's been bananas (which sometimes are frozen) with peanut butter, or apple with peanut butter, or a spoon and peanut butter. mmmmm in fact i think i might go have some delicious peanut butter right now.


over and out

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a white whine to me. First world issues.

    Congratulations on the scholarship. That is always exciting reward.

    ReplyDelete